Gerald S. Robinson
Gerald S. Robinson is the managing partner of ROBINSON & GERALDO which he founded with his partner Manuel R. Geraldo. The firm also has an office in Washington, D.C. Although the firm handles cases involving most aspects of the law, Gerry concentrates his efforts in business development. He has been practicing law for nearly 35 years.
In addition to his work with the firm, Gerry is the Chairman of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC).
He has served on many non-profit boards including, but not limited to, the following:
* The Urban League of Lancaster County
* The National Urban League (Wall Street, NYV)
* The March of Dimes (both locally and state-wide)
* Southeast Lancaster Health Services
* Heinz-Menaker Senior Center of Harrisburg
* NAACP of Greater Harrisburg
* African-American Chamber of Commerce of Central PA
* Gretna Theater
* Four Diamonds Fund Advisory Board
* Allied Arts Fund
* Harrisburg Community and Economic Affairs
* The Academy of Medical Arts and Business (Hbg)
* Millersville University Trustee
* Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates
* American Red Cross of the Keystone Region
He is a graduate of Howard University (BA) and Howard University School of Law. He is a member of the Dauphin and Lancaster County Bar Associations as well as the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He has been admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia and has made court appearances in Washington, D.C., and in 13 county courts in PA.